Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

Exciting Stuff Happening!

He is growin up on me!!
This morning we took a walk and I decided to put him in the big boy seat of his stroller instead of putting him in his car seat. Lets just say he absolutely LOVED it! He loved being able to see what all was going on and see everything we walked by. The sidewalk was a little bumpy so he made sure to hold on tight. However he didnt last very long, he fell asleep real fast!




**
We also have been trying to get him to sleep through the night and not wake up to eat! So when he has been waking up I try to just put his binky in and hope for the best! And last night he only woke up ONCE! Well I guess technically twice because he woke up and I put his binky in and he slept for another hour and then he woke up and ate. But we are making progress!! Im just nervous this isnt going to last very long and have been wondering if I should wait since we are moving back to Arizona in two weeks because then his schedule is going to be WAY off and we are going to be traveling a lot the first couple weeks that we are back but we are hoping for the best and I guess we will just deal with it as it happens. I know it may be rough at first but Im just going to try and be patient and try to get him back on schedule!
***
Another milestone this week is he is rolling over ALL THE TIME! He has rolled over several times the last month or two but not very consistently. However this past week he does it every time I put him on his back. He can go from back to stomach like a pro but still has a hard time going belly to back. He can do it just not as good and gets super frustrated.
***
He is also starting to sit up on his own! He cant do it very well but he is getting stronger every day! Its so crazy how fast he is growing up! He is getting so big! I mean I have a four month old who is EIGHTEEN pounds! What a hunk!! I seriously love him to pieces and I cant imagine life without him.
***
Duskin and I also met with Tim (the owner of Moxie) this week to talk about coming back out here for next year. We have been going back and forth on it and mainly (me) not wanting to come back out. However when we met with his he gave us an INCREDIBLE offer and we had to re-think some things. As I walked out of the meeting I just knew we would be coming back. Sowe SIGNED! Looks like we will be coming back to Virginia for one more summer! I cant believe I said yes! But I know that this is what is best for us right now. Best of luck to us! Well thats all for now!

P.S. Only THIRTEEN days till ARIZONA!!

2 comments: