Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Mr. & Mrs. Donaldson

Alright Im just going to warn you all now that this is going to be a long post so Im sorry but Im so happy and so thankful for this special day that Duskin and I had!
Duskin and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Snowflake, Arizona temple on July 13, 2013. Best decision I have ever made! It was seriously the best day of my life. I felt so much love from both sides of our family that day. We had so much support and seriously couldnt have done it without our parents. My mother was a HUGE part of it! She seriously did everything for our reception. I was so tired of planning I pretty much left it up to her do it and she did an AMAZING job! But she couldnt have done it without the help of my AWESOME dad he built everything for it. He hung lights, made crates, painted candy machines, and made and painted ALL of the picnic tables. I wanted picnic tables so bad and Im so glad he was willing to do everything! He NEVER even complained once! He was so happy to do everything that he could! And we ae so thankful for Duskins parents for the amazing luncheon they made for us. His mom made most of the food for the luncheon and it was delicious! There were MANY that helped set everything up and helped made everything for our reception and Im SO thankful for all of them! Here are pictures of the day my life changed forever and I became Mrs. Donaldson!!
Coming out a MARRIED COUPLE!!



Our friends and family. We are so blessed!



¬ My side of the family and Duskins side ®


ALL of my sisters! I am SOO lucky!! Love them all SO much!!



Bridal Party J


All my girls!


The MEN!




Isnt he SOOO handsome!!





And the reception.long post I know!

This is seriously my favorite picture of us dancing because this is exactly how it went! Most first dances are so sweet and romantic and ours was just hilarious! I had NO idea what I was doing and I under estimated Duskin. He knew how to dance and I was totally tripping over my feet! It was quite funny! Everyone watching us was laughing at me because I was so lost! Definitely a moment I will never forget!


Me and my dad! Seriously he is the GREATEST dad EVER!!!


Two of Duskins mission companions were able to come for a wedding. It was great to meet them and see an awesome friendship come from a companionship!














Decorations from our reception. Seriously so thankful for all of my family and friends who helped make this day for a so special! We are so blessed! We love you all!!




Here is to eternity!


No comments:

Post a Comment